RULES AND FEATURES
The subject of this crossword puzzle is professions and specialties. I'll have to remember some of them... Do you know anything about it? So, below is the task. Try to solve everything. By the way, you can print out a crosswordpuzzle if you are used to solving it on paper.
- Sees, creates an image and feels fashion.
- Creates projects for future buildings.
- He knows languages very well.
- He sees the world in his own way and shares his imagination in colors.
- Driver of multi-ton vehicles that require special roads.
- He is given the freedom of the bird, but there are few places where to land.
- Confirms the legitimacy of the document copy.
- It helps us understand what is going on in our thoughts and feelings.
- Who will help the pilot to park the plane smoothly?
- He always approaches things as if he doesn't like them.
- He has a difficult task-to persuade a person to buy something.
- He can teach the dog to respond to specific things.
- Understands sweets and knows how to cook them.
- Knows how to conduct exploration in the bowels of the Earth.
- Rolls the roller on the wall.
- Who negotiates milk supplies with cows?
- A free traveling salesman.
- Understands jewelry.
- A specialist (often a musician), a master of his craft.
- Knows how to put everything in its place.
- His vocation is to treat animals.
- Assembler of various designs.
- Knows how to combine flowers into original bouquets.
- A universal specialty in the diplomas of graduates of technical institutes.
- A specialist who understands water pipes and sewers.
- He will rally the team, prepare it and set it up for the game.
- Everything counts, but counts, where the money went knows.
- Knows how to formulate an accusation.
- His salary is paid with knowledge.
- There are many celebrities in this profession.
- Knows everything about the structure of living things.
- A profession where people are happy when there is no work.
- Who can lay a brick?
- Knows how to work with teeth.
- Working specialty related to the processing of materials in rotation.
- A specialty in which the saying goes: Measure seven times, cut one - it's a matter of life and death.
- Must be on guard of public order.
- Understands plants and which one is best to grow where.
- It should be a standard of justice.
- An ISS employee.
- This profession creates records.
- File, hacksaw, pliers - which specialty worker uses these tools more often than others?
We hope you enjoyed the crossword puzzle. If something is wrong-write to us - your opinion is very important to us!
You can play the game CROSSWORD PUZZLE: PROFESSIONS online 24 hours a day for free. It is no need to download and install it on your computer, and it is also not required you to be the registered user. Just ckick and enjoy. See also a set of related games below on that you might be interested to look.