RULES AND FEATURES
The task required by the authors of this game is very clear: destroy all enemy tanks, keeping your base intact. If it's difficult for you to deal with the enemy tank armada alone, agitate a friend or girlfriend to help you, put him or her in a nearby tank and defeat the enemy's junk in a hot battle! Keyboard controls: player on the left - WASD and X, on the right — arrows and spacebar. Trash is trash, but the enemy tanks are well armed and ready to take down your war machine with one shot. Take cover!
Below are some of the symbols used in the game.
- Base. You must guard it and prevent the enemy from destroying it.
- A brick wall. Easily penetrated by any projectile.
- Steel. Only some tanks can handle it.
- Forest. Be careful. Enemies sometimes hide in the forest.
- Water. Only specially equipped tanks can overcome water obstacles.
- Ice. And here it can be slippery... Be careful!
- Enemy's nest. The place where enemy tanks appear.
- Bomb. Destroys everything around you.
- Ricochet steel. Deflects bullets, causing them to bounce back in the opposite direction.
- Teleport. Moves a tank from one point to another with a similar setup.
- The place where the first player's tank appears.
- The place where the second player's tank appears (in the case of a two-player game, of course).
For more information about the types of tanks and their designations, see the section of starting instructions in the game.
You can play the game TANKS FOR TWO PLAYERS online 24 hours a day for free. It is no need to download and install it on your computer, and it is also not required you to be the registered user. Just ckick and enjoy. See also a set of related games below on that you might be interested to look.